- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup shelled pumpkin seeds
- 4 pouches Alpine® Pumpkin Spiced Cider Mix
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup dried apples, chopped, optional
Preheat oven to 300°F. In medium bowl, stir oatmeal, pecans and seeds. Set aside. In small bowl stir together, Alpine® Spiced Pumpkin Cider Mix, brown sugar and cinnamon. Pour over oat mixture and stir until blended. Spread onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 30-35 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Add apples when cooled completely. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Makes 5 cups.